Welcome to my "other blog" where I can talk about everything else going on in my life that may not be of any interest to those reading the family blog.
The purpose of the other blog is to keep friends and family updated on our life as a family. Pictures of Andrew and fun stories that he can look back on when he is a bit older. Recently, I realized I needed an outlet for the rest of the story. The funny, the frustrating, the naughty, the silly and the rants - all being overlooked.
Considering I barely find the time to update the family blog, I'm really hoping that I will be able to successfully maintain both. But this outlet will be cathartic, therapeutic and hopefully entertaining enough to me that I don't mind going back to re-live the random crap that happens.
Thanks to http://thebloggess.com for helping me to see the importance of this venture. Laugh-out-loud kinda funny over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment